Review: InstaNatural Moroccan Rose Water Ulitmate Facial Toner




The wonder of nature with unlimited goodness for all skin types!

• Rose water has natural calming and soothing properties/ 
• Maintains the pH level of skin to make it soft and supple and add a glow 
• Excellent cleanser, toner, & moisturizer. 
• Helpful for sunburn and roughness


Achieve much more than just skin care!

• Get soft and shiny hair by adding Instanatural rose water to shampoo. 
• Improve the quality and strength of hair with a rose water massage on hair and scalp. 
• Experience a relaxing bath by mixing a few drops to the bathing water. 
• Aromatherapy - The aroma of rose water can help relax the mind. 


  • 100% pure and natural rose water. No Chemicals, Preservatives or Artificial Fragrances.
  • Complete skin care - cleansing, toning, moisturizing and replenishing.
  • Suitable for all skin types- Normal, Oily, Dry and sensitive. Preps Your Skin For Serums and Moisturizers.
  • Perfect Facial Toner! Calms skin irritations. Helps with sunburn. It will also help make your hair soft and shiny.





Ever since I got this I have been using it on myself every night. I am raving this product like literally, I can't go to sleep without my rose water in my skin. For the past few months I have been using Witch Hazel toner which I myself love because it reduces redness and calms my skin when it's stressed and irritated. But you know what, I love this more. It smells so amazing! Unlike the witch hazel one, it smells blah to me. With this, it is pure, natural & organic rose water - cleanses my skin more, gathering up dirt that the makeup remover and cleanser missed, and while you are swirling your cotton ball you get to imagine yourself in a field full of roses. Not to mention that my skin feels hydrated, pampered and loved.  

The bottle comes with 4 oz of product and for the price, it is really well worth it. Very affordable for a marvelous rosy skincare! I haven't tried this with my hair yet but during my routine when some gets into my fingers, I spread them onto my cuticles as well. 

I love florals & anything girly so a skincare that incorporates that has a special place in my heart. 

To learn more and to purchase, click this link to their Amazon site.


XOXO

Godbless

- Gift Princess



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate