Review: InstaNatural Argan Oil Hair Mask


You Are Just 15 Minutes Away From Soft, Shiny, Brilliant Hair...
Growing up, our hair is soft and shiny and oh so effortless. However, years of blow drying, styling, and dyeing different colors can wreak havoc on your poor hair and scalp. Treat yourself and your hair to InstaNatural's Argan Oil Hair Mask and feel the difference!

The Product 
Open the jar to reveal a creamy aromatic blend specially designed to transform dry, damaged hair into luscious locks. Massage the deep conditioner onto your clean, damp strands of hair and let it soak in for just 5 to 15 minutes. During this time, our treatment is working hard to penetrate your follicles to deliver ultimate hydration, as well as key nutrients such as Argan Oil, Coconut Oil, and Shea Butter that rejuvenate your hair.

The Results 
After applying the Argan Oil Hair Mask, you will be left with healthier hair - guaranteed. The blend of moisturizing ingredients found in our formula helps to repair damaged hair and creates softer, shinier, more voluminous hair that is easier to manage. Not only does this treatment repair existing damage, but also it strengthens hair to protect it against future damage from heat and styling.






I have used a lot of hairs masks in my time but none of them with argan oil so when I was asked to review this, I was psyched and excited to try it out. I do use argan oil for my hair and my skin that are quick and on the go but never a hair treatment wherein you have to leave the product for 15 minutes. Compared to other hair masks that I had before, this one is a touch creamier and buttery almost like a lotion with the exception of congealed hold like hair gels would have. I wasn't doubtful that this wouldn't work knowing the power of argan oil so I wasn't surprised that after the 15 minute period then shower that my hair feels clean and refreshed already just like a salon treatment. After a day, my hair still feels soft and manageable so I decided to leave it for one more day un-showered and I find that it was still style-able and easy to detangle. Having long limpy hair, those are my main concern, that is tangling, flatness and loss of hair. I can say that these alleviate those concern for a more than a week I should say before it wore off. I also noticed added volume and shine which is a plus so I don't have to tease my roots and do all those hair damaging stuff. 

To learn more about this product, click here for their Amazon store.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


0 comments:

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate